Ready for the next step in understanding your camera?
It’s time for DEMYSTIFY ~Your Camera Part II
The key to understanding how the settings on your camera interact to create a great photo is essential. In DEMYSTIFY ~ Your Camera Part I we learned the basics. Now it’s time to take your understanding to the next level!
These are some of what you will Discover:
- How to use Auto Focus Points for better composition
- My Best Method for using Autofocus Points
- Auto Focus Modes – when to use them and why
- Exposure and ISO and why it matters
- A powerful Tool – in your camera – that ensures perfect Exposure
- Introduction to Exposure Compensation and Bracketing
- Why we need White Balance
- What the different White Balance settings are and when to use them
- What is Light Temperature … why it’s useful
- How to get off auto and start using the manual button!
An outline of DEMYSTIFY ~ Your Camera Part II:
We’ll have a quick review of Exposure since it is the foundation of photography and the most important thing for you to know.
We’ll go over the Menus and how to find what you are looking for.
White Balance – You will learn how to manage the colors of your camera under any lighting condition. Shooting in RAW is helpful but getting the color right as you shoot will give you the most beautiful images.
Focal points and Focus Modes – How to change and why you would!
Metering modes – Evaluative, Matrix, Spot, Center Weighted. Your metering mode affects your exposure. Learn which metering mode is best for which circumstance. And of course, you’ll learn HOW to change them.
Drive modes – Single, continuous (burst) and timer. Why, when and how!
Exposure compensation: how to and why.
Practice time!! Practicing with the instructor right there will help you remember and seal into your brain what you just learned. Plus it’s fun!!
Just by taking and UNDERSTANDING what you learn in DEMYSTIFY ~ Your Camera Part I and II, you will have such a great foundation in your photography education. Everything will start making sense.
Follow that up with DEMYSTIFY~ Composition and I guarantee you will be taking better photos than you have every dreamed possible!
To see current dates available go to: